Community Sales Manager
Reports to: V.P. Sales/Marketing
Attire: Business casual
Objective: Help the company develop and meet sale and profit goals for community(ies) by managing the sales functions and personnel for assigned community(ies)
- Be a positive front line representative of CMS Homes at all times.
- Ensure that Model homes in assigned community(ies) are staffed and open on time and on all prescribed days.
- When directed to, add sales personnel, hostesses for assigned community(ies), recruit, select and train sales personnel and hostess.
- Establish clear, documented procedures for doing sales presentations and qualifying prospects
- Develop leads by actively collaborating with marketing department in social media or other lead procurement activity.
- Respond to all inquiries promptly. If unavailable have documented system in place so that inquirer knows you have received inquiry and will respond as soon as available.
- Keep sales materials and or sales personnel references Updated with current pricing, floor plans, specs and memos.
- Be responsible to keep leads and sales tracking data current at all times and to submit reports as required
- Oversee maintenance and cleaning of specs and model homes.
- Oversee marketing of all specs including input in MLS, quality photos, staging and social media post.
- Maintain knowledge of community demographics and amenities: schools, local businesses, employers, parks, recreation facilities, etc.
- Establish relationships with prospects and follow up with them. Monitor lead tracking to develop sources for most productive leads. (see #8 above)
- Maintain knowledge of financing options and lenders
- Stay current on the competition’s prices, floor plans, special discounts and advertising
- Conduct sales presentation for prospective customers. Follow up with phone calls, emails, and other communications per company procedures. Prepare home purchase agreements and construction contracts. Assist with and monitor financing process
- Make initial contact with prospects through referrals, demonstrated interest, or show home visits.
- Qualify prospects’ interest and ability to purchase home.
- Ensure that sales staff maintains relationships and manages customer expectations from sales process through production and closing.
- Coordinate with the client before closing on the home; verify that all documents are complete, financing is in place, and there are no surprises at closing.
- Personally, conduct and direct sales personnel and hostesses to:
- Make sure model home signage is installed property and is in good repairs. Examine signs daily when traveling to and from models.
- Arrive at model home(s) 15 minutes before opening time to clean and tidy up home, check light bulbs etc.
- Maintain inventory of price list, sales plat, model brochures, restrictions etc.
- Notify the appropriate person when any items need updating or correcting.
- Greet prospect, give them tours of the model(s) if they want them (ask first), and answer their questions about the product and community. Point out standard and special features of the home and mention options during the tour.
- Distribute price list, sales plat, model brochures, restrictions to potential customers.
- Register interest prospects. Input contact information in computer database. Notify salesperson and sales manager of interest prospects.
- Encourage interested prospects to select a lot, leave a security deposit, and set an appointment with the salesperson to write a contract.
- Answer phone calls promptly. Be sure computer equipment and other office equipment in sales office is up and running.
- Make sure models are tidy, are locked up property, and the security system is set (if applicable) before leaving the premises.
- Notify the project manager of any needed repairs or missing items in model home or inventory homes.
Send resume and contact information to [email protected]